Thursday, August 6, 2009

busy sem......

this sem really is a busy sem
come with many mess thing in my life
1st sick, then laptop problem....
later is study.....

now only i got the time to online and keep rest.
there are a lot of thing i need to do for this sem
another mess thing is changed of supervisor for my final thesis
How is it lucky?!
coz we friend all under one supervisor...
But the problem is
i not sure
whether i can work with her or not?

this few day, the air is quiet bad
and now i getting feel sick... headache
no need worry about, i will take care for myself
hope sick will not happen to me again
brain cannot function anymore
feel weakness

laptop is get back
and i can start to do my work
waiting for holiday
i need rest...
i need a quiet and peace environment
and charge my energy to walk for another day

not much time to write my blog...
Always pray for me
when u see my blog
May GOD bless us



No comments:

Post a Comment

thx for ur comment ^^ have a nice day..